This website is hosted by the Swisscom (Schweiz) AG of which the data protection declaration can be found here: https://www.swisscom.ch/de/privatkunden/rechtliches/datenschutz.html.
The use of this website is possible without your person-related data such as your name, postal address or email address.
We refer to the section "Cookies Policy" accessible via the footer of every page and to the pages "Contact" or "Imprint" for contact details of the responsible person.
This website may provide highlighted hyperlinks to various third parties' websites that are only activated by clicking on it. We have no knowledge about the data transferred by this action nor about their use by those third parties. For more information, please refer to the respective sections about data protection, privacy-policy or cookies policy of those third parties' websites.
- to obtain information about your person-related data processed by us (§15 GDPR)
- to demand the immediate correction or completion of your person-related data (§16 GDPR)
- to claim the deletion of your person-related data stored by us unless such data are required to practise the right of free speech and information, to meet legal obligations, of reasons of public interest, or to enforce, exercise or defend legal titles (§17 GDPR)
- to demand to limit the processing of your person-related data (§18 GDPR), if the correctness of such data is disputed by you, if such data processing is illegal but you deny their deletion, if we do not use such data any longer but require them for the enforcement, exercise or defence of legal title, or if you have lodged an objection against such data processing (§21 GDPR)
- to obtain your person-related data, which you made available to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to demand the transfer of your person-related data to another responsible person (§20 GDPR)
- to complain to a regulatory body located either next to your ususal place of residence or next to the postal address of the contact person as indicated on the pages "Contact" or "Imprint" (§77 GDPR).